We are very satisfied with Prolibu because we have found the possibility to implement models and keep growing as we achieve our results.
– Jaime Mayorga, Mitsubishi digital business manager
Prolibu allows me to deliver proposals to my customers in a clear, timely and effective way, following them up in real time, understanding the interest of the advertiser, and making way for a much faster closing than with any other sales method.
– Juliana Figueroa, International Accounts Advertising Executive
Prolibu has helped us manage our IFX Network sales team in a better way, obtaining better response times with regards to the customers, and allowing us to assess opportunities in the best way possible, which allows us to deliver an excellent service.
– Luis Gabriel Castellanos, IFX Networks Country Manager
Prolibu allows us to analyze and improve our effectiveness, because now we understand what our customer is interested in, their behavior when faced with the quotation.
– Andrés Moscoso, Latam CRM relationship marketing manager for Jaguar Land Rover
Some of our customers
- Prolibu® is a Smart Proposal Engine (SPE), that allows you to create powerful, automated commercial proposals in record time, with the ability to predict the customer’s real purchase interest.
SPESmart • Proposal • Engine
Automize the creation of good-looking commercial proposals.
Interact in real time with the customer when they are studying the proposal.
Predict the real interest of the customer when faced with your commercial proposals.
Analyze the historical data of the proposals and discover relevant sales figures.
SOLUTIONS PER INDUSTRY
— Learn how Prolibu has transformed the way to send and manage commercial proposal in the automotive industry, improving productivity and ensuring more closings.
PROLIBU, A NEW BULLET-PROOF BRAND.JUAN CARLOS PRIETO / PROLIBU FOUNDER & CEO
— As of October 16, 2020, Nodriza becomes Prolibu®, a new brand that represents the speed and precision offered by the platform in the creation, delivery and prediction of the customer's true purchase interest in the face of commercial proposals.